We’re looking for someone with very strong tech capabilities, who can lead our technical innovation and keep Oribi’s technology at the forefront of the industry. For this role, you’ll need both technical and managerial skills.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a team of amazing software engineers who build, design, implement, and maintain high scale systems, which process and analyze huge amounts of data
- Plan and build complex architectures that enable world-class insights for our users
- Manage robust and scalable systems in order to get ahead of the exponential demand
- Influence and establish best engineering practices while being hands-on
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 4+ years of experience leading software engineering teams (mentoring engineers, hiring, setting technical direction, etc.)
- Experience with high scale and big data systems. Oribi serves hundreds of customers and is installed on thousands of websites, analyzing millions of events every day
- Product-orientation. We’re looking for someone who is tech-savvy but at the same time can contribute to product strategy, drive architecture decisions, and align to business goals. You’ll be working closely with all the other departments: product, design, sales, and marketing.
- Solid foundation in design, data structures, and algorithms, as well as strong analytical skills with customer-facing product experience
- Proven track record of delivering successfully within aggressive timelines
- Strong organization and prioritization skills along with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Startup experience
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science (or closely related field) or equivalent practical experience
- Advantage: experience in machine learning/AI
Oribi launched in 2016, founded by serial entrepreneur Iris Shoor and backed by top investment firms: Sequoia and TLV Partners. We believe data needs to be democratized. That’s why we are making web analytics easy - and awesome - for everyone.
Our company is in the magical stage of creation. We’re a small, high-quality team that works with a variety of new technologies and is deeply involved in our mission.
Come join us!
Contact us at email@example.com