Mastering marketing is all about data.
It’s understanding what makes visitors convert, where they get lost in the funnel, and which targeting works best. At Oribi, we believe that building an amazing marketing strategy is 5% creativity and 95% research. We also believe that a few years from now, every marketing team will have a marketing analyst. While this role isn’t common, we’re excited to lead this trend. This is a unique opportunity for leading the marketing research and testing at a data-oriented company with rich marketing resources.
In this role, you’ll be in charge of:
- Analyzing the customer flow, from their first interaction with the product to becoming engaged users.
- Operating all Facebook and Google ads, from campaign building to performance tracking. No worries if you're not an advertising pro -- you'll be working in conjunction with our lead marketers.
- Managing various A/B tests, such as for landing pages, ads, email marketing.
- Researching and testing new trends, advertising options, and more. We want to make sure Oribi is up to date with all the newest features and technologies.
- Crunching data from over 5,000 new leads per month and gleaning a better understanding for how to identify the strongest leads and what drives them to Oribi.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- A numbers person, who loves digging into piles of data.
- Very technical, as well as enthusiastic about new tools and technologies.
- Well organized.
- A fast learner.
- Familiar with Marketing/ PPC - an advantage.
Come join us!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org