Oribi is hiring a Lead designer! This dynamic role puts you at the helm of the company’s design, from A to Z. You’ll be in charge of designing our product - from new concepts, website design, and marketing materials, right down to the small (yet crucial) details. With hundreds of customers, each one of your designs will be used all across our branding. We’re looking for someone creative and technical, who’s a great team player.
In this role, you will:
- Be in charge of the web application’s UI and UX.
- Create all the marketing materials - our website, landing pages, ads.
- Work closely with the marketing team on our visual brand.
- Collaborate with our product and R&D team.
- Become an integral part of the product team.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 3+ years of experience designing web products.
- A product-oriented mindset and are tech savvy. You don’t need coding experience, but we’re looking for someone who understands technology well and knows how to work closely with a dev team.
- The attitude of a team player. This role requires understanding and working closely with all the company’s stakeholders. We believe great design can boost the product, marketing, and sales.
- Experience in building and maintaining a style guide and design system
- Advantages: video editing knowledge, tech experience (basic coding), past experience with Analytics/BI tool, prior startup experience.
Oribi launched in 2016, founded by serial entrepreneur Iris Shoor and backed by top investment firms: Sequoia and TLV Partners. We believe data needs to be democratized. That’s why we are making web analytics easy - and awesome - for everyone.
Our company is in the magical stage of creation. We’re a small, high-quality team that works with a variety of new technologies and is deeply involved in our mission.
Come join us!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org