Oribi is a path-breaking startup at the exciting stage of creation. We're looking for a highly strategic, results-oriented Head of Sales, with former SaaS and low-touch sales experience.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to make an impact and build a state-of-the-art sales organization. You will be in charge of defining processes, guiding the team to outperform themselves, and optimizing the sales funnel. We’re looking for a true leader who is passionate about closing deals and target-driven performance, as well as a mentor, able to lead others to success.
The ideal candidate is expected to be hands-on, build a team and become part of the leadership of the company in a hyper-growth stage. The sales group will be working on inbound sales activities, selling to a wide range of organizations over the web/phone.
The Head of Sales reports directly to the founder and CEO.
In this role, you will:
- Own the entire sales cycle
- Be in charge of building an inside sales team as well as managing the customer success team - Recruit, mentor, and lead sales team both for new and existing business
- Manage Oribi’s customer funnel, from leads to close, and guide the team to achieve and exceed ARR targets
- Drive opportunities at the strategic and tactical level
- Build Oribi’s playbook - how to reach out to customers, online demos structure and the onboarding process
- Evaluate and improve sales workflows and processes
- Create metrics and analyze the performance of the team to identify opportunities to improve results
- Drive consistency with communication, lead follow-up, high activity standards, and pipeline management
- Report accurate forecast on a weekly/daily basis
- Coach and scale the team to become Conversion Experts, helping our customers to optimize their results
- Work closely with the CEO on strategic goals
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in tech sales from a SaaS company, preferability with a low touch sales model
- 5+ years of proven experience in managing sales executives including recruiting and mentoring
- Proven ability to meet and exceed personal and team goals
- Proven track record of increasing team performance
- Experience in managing sales pipeline and forecast process providing accurate projections
- Hands-on management experience
- Ambitious, upbeat, revenue driven and super creative mentality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- The drive and courage to walk new ways and build our own path
- The desire to learn, high motivation to pass along, and a self-starter mindset
Bonus points for:
- Prior experience working for a low-touch product.
- Marketing knowledge.
Come join us!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org