Oribi launched in 2016, founded by serial entrepreneur Iris Shoor and backed by top investment firms, Sequoia and TLV Partners. We believe data needs to be democratized. That’s why we are making web analytics easy - and awesome - for everyone.
Our company is in the magical stage of creation. We’re a very small, high-quality team that works with a variety of new technologies and is deeply involved in our mission.
We are looking for a senior Full-Stack Developer, with strong Back-End orientation.
In this role, you will:
- Work on high scale systems that handles and processes lots of data.
- Plan and build complex architectures that enable world-class insights for our users
- Work with cutting-edge technologies (e.g , docker, AWS, Kubernetes, Java Spring Boot, Elasticsearch, React, Mobx, node.js, etc)
- Take end-to-end responsibility for our features and play a significant role in a very small engineering team and be part of its growth
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in major server-side web development stack
- Java with Spring boot or equivalent
- Experience with working with both Relational and NoSql databases at significant scale.
- 3+ years of experience in client-side web application development.
- High standards for code quality, testing and performance
- Can-do attitude, fast learner, and great interpersonal skills
- Product oriented mindset with the ability to transform a difficult problem into one or more simple ones, that you can easily solve.
- A sense of humor
Bonus points for:
- Experience with mysql, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Redis, Postgres
- Experience in working on a micro services architectures and familiarity with AWS or an alternative cloud environment
- Experienced in Agile methodologies and CI/CD processes
- Experience with ELK stack and other monitoring tools
- Experience with ReactJS or Equivalent JS framework, SASS, Mobx, Webpack
Come join us!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org