Oribi launched in 2016, founded by serial entrepreneur Iris Shoor and backed by top investment firms, Sequoia and TLV Partners. We believe data needs to be democratized. That’s why we are making web analytics easy - and awesome - for everyone.
Our company is in the magical stage of creation - and developing a strong frontend is crucial to our product. We’re a very small, high-quality team that works with a variety of new technologies and is deeply involved in our mission.
In this role, you will:
- Design and implement efficient and reusable front-end components and abstractions
- Work with cutting-edge technologies (e.g React, ES56, Mobx, SASS, Webpack, docker, AWS, spring boot, node.js etc)
- Take end-to-end responsibility for our features
- Play a significant role in a very small engineering team and be part of its growth
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in web application development
- Experience with ReactJS or an equivalent JS framework
- 2+ years of experience in a major server-side web development stack
- High standards for code quality, testing and performance
- Can-do attitude, fast learner, and great interpersonal skills
- Product-oriented mindset with a pixel-perfect eye for building great interfaces
- A sense of humor
Bonus points for:
- Experience with ReactJS/SASS/Mobx/Webpack
- Experience working with Java Spring and MySql
- Experience in working on a micro services architectures on cloud infrastructure (preferably AWS)
Come join us!
Contact us at email@example.com