Oribi is the new way of web analytics for businesses of all sizes. With a smart algorithm, a friendly interface, and the right set of features, we empower thousands of customers around the world to monitor, analyze, optimize and share their marketing efforts.
We are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer to join as a core member of our growing R&D team.
At Oribi, we turn huge amounts of website traffic and events into valuable knowledge for our customers. You will have the opportunity to design and work on high scaled systems that handle millions of events daily and are based on cutting-edge technologies - all while keeping our technological infrastructure rock-solid and future-forward.
In this role, you will:
- As a key member at the R&D team, you’ll be responsible for all DevOps areas: Oribi’s infrastructure and cloud environment, tools, services, up-time and costs.
- You’re in charge of the core system, performance and SLA, managing development and production environments based on AWS.
- Be part of our product’s architectural and infrastructure design, build and leverage the backend infrastructure, examine and implement new cloud technologies and open source tools to improve the delivery and availability of the product.
- Plan and advance the growth and scale of data capacity for various projects.
- Advise engineering teams in the design of the correct DB Schema and indexing strategy for performance and scalability.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Expertise on AWS cloud platform
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD systems, Jenkins, GIT
- Proven hands-on experience with containerised environments and microservices; Docker, AWS ECS and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of big data solutions (Hadoop, Spark) and large messaging infrastructures (Kafka)
- Scripting\programming skills with Python/Bash
- Innovative, with the ability to quickly learn technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying scopes concurrently, while meeting all timelines
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- A state of mind and approach to automate away from manual efforts
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
Bonus points for:
- Experience with various DBs clusters as AWS ElasticCache, PostgreSQL, Druid, Couchbase, Redis
- Experience with configuration/provision tools such as puppet, Chef and Ansible
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, Information Systems Technology or Computer Science
Come join us!
Contact us at email@example.com